If you are looking to have this procedure done I highly recommend it.
Before you have it done here are some tips:
1. Have realistic expectations. It is not going to make you look like a new person, just more like the old you.
2. Make sure you know what you are looking at for downtime. I didn't have to take time off from work because I work in the dermatologist office. but you may not have that luxury.
3. The worse part is the heat you feel after the procedure. If they don't provide vinegar diluted compresses make some ahead of time and bring them with you. That will take the heat out faster.
4. Keep moisture on it as directed!! Even after week three I am finding my skin needs more than it did before because it is still healing.
5. Keep hand sanitizer with you. You don't realize how much you touch your face till you shouldn't be and with it being raw you don't need to risk infection!
6. Follow all the directions they give you!!